Women Building Communities through active participation in community development, is designed specifically to encourage more women to take part in the development of their communities by being involved in initiatives, projects and activities that will bring about positive changes, development and help alleviate poverty within their communities.
The event is for women in key public positions, women leaders,women cooperative societies,women developmental officers, women in politics, civil societies, NGOs, women involved in project policy issues and planning and development organizations and any woman who will like to develop her community.
November 23rd -27th, 2015
- Regular: £550/person (On or before September 30th)
- Late Registration: £650/person (After September 30th)
GROUP DISCOUNT for 10 or more persons from the same group is available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The fee includes:
- Training and Workshop Materials.
- Access to all Training and Workshop Sessions.
- Training Certificate.
- Breakfast, unlimited Tea/Coffee, Fruit Juices, Lunch during the training and workshop session.
- Computer Tablet.
- Access to Award/Networking Dinner Night.
- 1 pack of WBC Specially Designed African Community Development Train the Trainer Toolkit.
- Visit to selected communities in London.
- A shopper guide for your shopping.
(UK Residence Only)
- Regular: £250/person (On or before September 30th)
- Late Registration: £350/person (After September 30th)
- Registration Fee
- Access to Networking Sessions.
- Tea/Coffee, Fruit Juices, Lunch
- Meet and network with women/development organizations.
- Access to Award/Networking Dinner Night
For direct deposits/transfers use this account details:
Women and Youth Empowerment Network
Bank: Barclays Bank PLC 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP
Account Number: 13799298
Sort Code: 20-29-63
IBAN: GB90 BARC 2029 6313 7992 98
Please note that by submitting an Online/Hardcopy registration you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Late Registration and Payment at the Venue
As spaces for the event are limited, WOYEN request payment and confirmation from all intending participants prior to the arrival. Availability of event materials cannot be guaranteed for persons making payment at the venue. Participants are encouraged to register early and get confirmation from the event organizers in order to secure their space and get maximum benefit from the event.
Holiday Inn, Commercial Road, London
Hotel Accommodation/Tours & Sight-Seeing/Airport Transfers
November is a very busy time in London, UK, we strongly recommend you secure your hotel room well in advance of the event.
Note that chances for discount are available. Terms and conditions apply.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +447983854945, +447572959970 for details.
Contact email@example.com or call +971 55 423 0747 for details.
We highly recommend you book your flight ticket well in advance of the event.
Women and Youth Empowerment Network cannot guarantee your being issued a visa to attend the WBC, this is an exclusive decision of the Visa issuing Agency of the hosting country, we can only offer to support your application by issuing an invitation letter to attend the program. We therefore encourage you to read the visa application guideline very well and ensure you fulfill all the requirement before submitting an application.
Also, we have a return policy (administrative charges applies) of any notification of inability to attend the program in as much as this is made by the deadline set for this.
We therefore encourage you to register early and make your visa application early enough to avoid last minute disappointment.